Sunday, March 1, 2026

My YanSim FanArt #1 + YanSim Thoughts

A 2018 Midori fanart of mine

I was on my YanSim twitter to retweet YanSim fanart and I learned a new town phototype has been added to the game. I haven't replay Yandere Simulator for a long time. I played and posted Mission Mode videos on Youtube in the past. I deleted all of those videos back in 2023. My current laptop is too weak to play the new builds and have to use the lowest settings for the old builds. Yep, my laptop is that crappy. I should be saving up money for a gaming laptop so I can test the new builds on it, but too poor to even save money. Ehh.

The only reason why I am still into Yandere Simulator despite the game's controversy because my crossover fanfiction and I really want to see Megumi's week and learn how much she really know about the Aishi family. It is obvious she knows Ayano exists, but can't do shit about her because what Mr. Saikou (Megumi's father) "forbid" Megumi. I want to know why Mr. Saikou even allowed a Aishi to attend Akademi high (Yes, it is high school to me, not a post-high school academy crap) if the Saikous knew what the hell happened in the 80s with Ayano's mother?

And yeah my YanSim AU fan-project, YS Missing Tales, which still on hiatus. 

~ Mochi aka Mochiette 

No comments:

Post a Comment