Thursday, April 9, 2026

My YanSim FanArt #2 + YanSim Thoughts #2

Kokona (Yandere Simulator)
I would like to call the "Kokona as a test rival" builds the Pre-Osana era builds. I remember the old days when I'd watched Kubz Scouts' Yandere Simulator Myths and challenges videos. I remember there was a timer on the official site that tells the visitors how many days, hours and weeks left until the next build comes out. It was so cool to see every time I would visit the site. 

A YanSim Modder is creating a nostalgia mod and I really like the progress of it so far! I hope the mod becomes public so I can play it! I also like their Aishi bloodline videos! In my opinion, their fan-lore of the Aishi blood is much better than the canon one expecially their version of Ryoba's younger sister (I do not care what canon says about Ryoba's sister: she is the Aishi who used non-lethal methods in my headcanon) 

I really want to replay Yandere Simulator old builds, play the custom mode and the newer builds but, I gotta find the motivation and a better laptop to run the game smoothly. 

~Mochiette aka Mochi



No comments:

Post a Comment